On January 15, 2021, the Arvada Chamber of Commerce hosted a Community Impact Forum on COVID-19 Response and Recovery. The forum explored what businesses need to know about COVID-19 vaccine distribution, capacity restrictions, the 5-Star Certification Program and more from public health officials.
Thank you to the following guest presenters at this event:
- Kelsey Melander, Infectious Diseases Clinical Pharmacist
- Kat Douglas, Director of the Jefferson County Community and Workforce Development Division
- Christine Billings, Emergency Preparedness and Response Supervisor and Incident Commander at Jefferson County Public Health
- Colin Ferro, Director of Operations, Epic Experience
Below, find video recordings and important resources from the event.
Vaccine Q & A, with Kelsey Melander
- Colorado Department of Public Health Vaccine Resource Page
Find FAQs, distribution schedules, provider information and more
Vaccine Distribution + Public Health Update, with Christine Billings
- Jefferson County COVID-19 Alerts
- Colorado County COVID-19 Dial Dashboard
- Updated Jeffco Case Summary
- Updated Colorado Case Summary
5-Star Certification Program, with Kat Douglas
- Jefferson County 5-Star Certification Program
Allows businesses to expand operations by implementing safety measures beyond what is already required by public health orders and guidelines.