Effective Feb. 26 at 6:00 AM, Jefferson County will move to Level Blue: Caution on the state’s Dial 2.0. The shift to Level Blue comes after the county’s one-week incidence and test positivity rates for COVID-19 have fallen into the designated metrics for this lower level of restrictions, and this trend has been sustained for a full week. In Jeffco, from Feb.17-23, we had a total of 531 cases of COVID-19, or 91.1 per 100,000 residents. The county has also seen decreased and stabilized hospitalizations due to COVID-19 during this time.
Level Blue business capacity restrictions include:
- 50% or 175 people indoors at restaurants, places of worship, and non-critical manufacturing
- 50% at offices and retail
- 50% or 175 people at gyms/fitness centers, personal services, and limited health care settings
- 50% capacity for indoor and outdoor events and entertainment
- 50 person capacity per activity for group sports and camps
The Arvada Resiliency Taskforce’s Commitment to Arvada Businesses
- We will advocate on your behalf for opportunities that will influence guidance to better support your business and safely allow further capacity.
- We will work closely with public health departments to understand and communicate capacity guidance and vaccine information, so you can continue to make the right decisions for your business.
- We will provide business education and program updates designed to help you increase your capacity to thrive.
- We will also keep a pulse on your needs and align resources to support your business, including funding, supplies, marketing, and more. Click this link to take a brief survey to assist us in the development of programming and resources that your business needs.
Find business toolkits, funding options, the free Arvada Strong membership, the Arvada Dining Guide, podcasts and more at arvadachamber.org/covid-19.