In honor of Women’s History Month, the Arvada Chamber of Commerce is powering a celebration of Arvada women leaders throughout the month of March. The Chamber is celebrating Badass Women of Arvada in business, non-profits, and the community and offers resources and engagement opportunities.
As part of this campaign, the Chamber welcomes students, young professionals, and other members in the community to have a candid conversation with one of the Chamber’s Inspiring Women Members! This is your opportunity to learn about her career journey and lessons learned, ask questions, and share your story too!
HOW IT WORKS!
- Visit the Chamber Calendar or view the list below.
- Click on one of the “1-on-1 Candid Conversations” events and read about who is hosting that date/time. If you see the Register button, the date is available for you to register!
- Provide your email and any information you’d like to share about yourself with your host.
- You both will receive the Zoom link and contact info in case you need to contact each other or reschedule.
If you have any questions, please contact Molly Kust at email@example.com.
LIST OF DATES AVAILABLE!
- March 15 9 AM | with Maggie Fast, West + Main Homes
- March 15 11 AM | with Tonia Martinez, Career Transformations
- March 16 8 AM | with Stephanie Moya, HomeGuard
- March 16 10 AM | with Mary-Ruth Tracy, Tracy’s
- March 16 12 PM | with Becki Taylor, Animal Assisted Therapy Programs of Colorado
- March 17 1 PM | with Nicole Bendig-Lamb, Snarky Sweet Cake Chick
- March 18 10 AM | with Deb Starkey, Mindset Confidence Coach and a Sales Director with Mary Kay
- March 19 10 AM | with Amber Stevens, massage therapist
- March 19 2 PM | with Amy Leifheit, Fathom Realty
- March 22 11 AM | with Elisa Thurston, Boy Scouts of America
- March 23 11 AM | with Cristy Libertore, The Ingram Team real estate
- March 23 3 PM | with Donna Shannon, Personal Touch Career Services
- March 24 1 PM | with Nancy Ferro, Epic Experience
- March 25 9 AM | with Sara Schaeffner, The Digital Frontier
- March 26 10 AM | with Darla Peterson, Information Systems Integrators