Are you interested in serving on the Arvada Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors? The Board currently has 5 open seats and 2 alternate seats available to be filled. Learn more below about the application process and what to expect.
BOARD APPLICATION PROCESS
- Please reach out to Kami Welch, President, at 303-424-0313 or email@example.com to share your interest and learn more about the board member commitment overview available here.
- Complete this nomination form no later than August 13, 2021. Please note that the application requires 5 signatures from members – please allow enough time to complete this process prior to submitting your paperwork.
- You will receive verification that your application has been received and will be asked to sign up for a phone interview time during the week of August 16.
- After your phone interview, the nomination and selection committee will review the pool of candidates and determine a slate that promotes a diverse board related to company size, geography and experience. Please note that we typically receive more applications than spots and are required to make the difficult decision of the best overall fit for where the board is today.
- The approved slate will be sent to the membership early in September. If no one petitions the slate it will be made official.