On behalf of the Arvada Chamber Board of Directors and staff…THANK YOU! We are incredibly grateful for our members’ continued investment and engagement in the Arvada Chamber of Commerce. It is the collective impact of our business community coming together that allows us to continue to drive meaningful change within Arvada and beyond.
A lot has happened in 2020 and the Chamber has worked diligently to address those changes in a swift and impactful way. We are pleased to have served in a leading role for local economic recovery, launching new programs and events to meet the needs of businesses today. In 2021, we are focused on how we keep momentum and continue to serve our members and community in the most beneficial way. This will require us to keep a pulse on business needs, embrace new forms of technology and evolve our role living our vision: healthy businesses, thriving community.
What can you expect in 2021?
- More robust membership levels: In an effort to ensure that our membership best serve your business we have updated the inclusions and price points at each level. We can easily make changes to your current membership to support your needs today.
- Content and education will be key: In 2021 we will push information and new content to help your business thrive through our member-exclusive content library, What’s Important Now (WIN) podcast, webinars and more. We will make sure you have the information you need – when you need it!
- A focus on resilience and recovery: We recognize that the impacts of COVID-19 will be felt through 2021 and we will continue to seek resources and programming that help all Arvada businesses.
- A nimble approach to network building: We are all eager to be back in person for events and network-building opportunities. Our team will continue to track public health regulations and will provide safe and effective networking opportunities both in-person and virtually.
- Advocacy at all levels: Now more than ever it is important to protect the interests of businesses by finding opportunities to reduce costs and burdensome regulation that limit opportunities to thrive. We will work at a local, regional and state level to track, educate and advocate for your business.
- Drive meaningful outcomes within our 7 priority areas: The Chamber will create impact by activating business leaders in each of our 7 priority areas to set clear goals and develop the strategies that help businesses thrive. Visit arvadachamber.org to learn more about our priorities.
Your membership investment is what allows the Arvada Chamber to continue to provide your business the tools, resources and opportunities that lead to long-term success. We are committed to your business and would welcome the opportunity to discuss further how we can best support you. Please feel free to reach out to us any time at 303-424-0313 or email@example.com to define your membership experience.
Your Arvada Chamber Board of Directors and Staff