This month, 13 Arvada business and non-profit professionals graduated from the Arvada Chamber’s Fall 2023 Leadership Bootcamp. Completed across 12 weeks, this program is designed for current managers or supervisors or anyone who is looking to move into more of a leadership role in the future as well as anyone interested in honing their management and leadership skills.
Leadership Bootcamp explores one or two topics each week on a proven leadership methodology taught by an expert in that field of personal leadership, leading others, or leading a business. Speakers included Noelle Oberg (City of Arvada), Kitty Coy (You Be You Coaching), Krista Kaufman (Method Mediation), Bill Martin (Bill Martin & Associates), Jay Voigt (Human Capital, LLC), Anthony Lambatos (Footers Catering), and more.
“With someone being new in a leadership role, I learned a ton from this leadership bootcamp. It was great learning from someone new every week. I recommend this bootcamp to any type of leader!”
-Brad Hull, Apex Park and Recreation
“A great 12 weeks of meetings for a lifetime of Leadership!”
– Richard Gibson, Arvada Rent-Alls
Congratulations to our fall 2023 Leadership Bootcamp graduates!
- Anne Marie Piazza, Assistant Director of Communications at Rocky Mountain Children’s Health Foundation
- Phil Zavala, Principal at 4Corner Business Services
- Bohart Schomburg, President at Schomburg Insurance
- Brad Hull, Assistant Recreation Manager at Apex Park and Recreation District
- Corbin Kirchhevel, Recreation Generalist – Aquatics at Apex Park and Recreation District
- Jenny Sines, Individual Giving Coordinator at Arvada Center for the Arts and Humanities
- Jessica Dunn, Independent Broker at PM Financial Group
- Ruben Gallegos, Sr Financial Analyst at Intermountain Health (Luthern Medical Center)
- Jon Bumann, Assistant Director of Development at Rocky Mountain Children’s Health Foundation
- Juliana Romero, Financial Service Representative III at Premier Members Credit Union
- Kari Bakken, Co-owner at Black & Read Inc
- Rebecca Falsetto, Business Banker at Westerra Credit Union
- Richard Gibson, Parts supervisor at Arvada Rent-Alls
Applications are now Open for the Next Leadership Bootcamp!
Leadership Bootcamp was designed for current managers or supervisors or anyone who is looking to move into more of a leadership role in the future as well as anyone interested in honing their management and leadership skills. There will be a 90-minute session on Wednesdays from Wednesday, February 7 to April 24.
The framework of Leadership Bootcamp includes the below three sections focused on different areas of leadership. Each week, we’ll explore one or two topics on a proven leadership methodology taught by an expert in that field.*
- Personal Leadership
Sessions include a personality assessment, emotional intelligence, public speaking and goal setting.
- Leading Others
Sessions to include developing a rockstar team, instinctual leadership and conflict management.
- Leading a Business
Sessions to include strategic planning, hiring best practices and workplace culture.
*Sessions subject to change based on speaker availability and needs of the Bootcamp participants.
Why Leadership Bootcamp?
Partial scholarships are available! Please reach out to Samantha Geerdes at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (303) 424-0313 and we can work with you on accommodations to attend.