In July, 15 Arvada business and non-profit professionals graduated from the Arvada Chamber’s 2022 Leadership Bootcamp. Completed across 12 weeks, this program is designed for current managers or supervisors or anyone who is looking to move into more of a leadership role in the future as well as anyone interested in honing their management and leadership skills.
Leadership Bootcamp explores one or two topics each week on a proven leadership methodology taught by an expert in that field of personal leadership, leading others, or leading a business.
- Alan Lally, Jefferson Center for Mental Health
- Anastasia May, Sooper Credit Union
- Emma Fiore, SCL Health – Lutheran Medical Center
- Erin Hehn, Footers Catering
- Ike Miller, City of Arvada
- Jay Mauer, Apex Park and Recreation District
- Josh Briggs, Arvada Rent-Alls
- Kristin Chayer, Silver Vines Winery
- Madeline Westra, Fairway Independent Mortgage
- Mark Keating, Keating Pipeworks
- Michelle Stout, Apex Park and Recreation District
- Nina Sloan, The Deborah Pearson Agency
- Terry Carter-Davis, Sooper Credit Union
- Viola Duran, Apex Park and Recreation
- Vivianna Vachier-Arroyo, College Nannies + Sitters of Arvada, Broomfield, and Colorado Springs
Applications are now Open for the Next Leadership Bootcamp!
Leadership Bootcamp was designed for current managers or supervisors or anyone who is looking to move into more of a leadership role in the future as well as anyone interested in honing their management and leadership skills. There will be a 90-minute session on Wednesdays from September 7 – November 30.
Why Leadership Bootcamp?
The framework of Leadership Bootcamp includes the below three sections focused on different areas of leadership. Each week, we’ll explore one or two topics on a proven leadership methodology taught by an expert in that field.*
- Personal Leadership
Sessions include a personality assessment, emotional intelligence, public speaking and goal setting.
- Leading Others
Sessions to include developing a rockstar team, instinctual leadership and conflict management.
- Leading a Business
Sessions to include strategic planning, hiring best practices and workplace culture.
Applications close August 19, 2022. Partial scholarships are available! Please reach out to Samantha Geerdes at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (303) 424-0313 and we can work with you on accommodations to attend.