April 19, 2023 – ARVADA, CO. Today, the Arvada Chamber of Commerce announced a Membership KAPS Council to ensure that the Arvada Chamber of Commerce is both meeting the needs of current members and growing membership on a yearly basis. KAPS stands for Kick-Ass Problem Solvers and the business leaders on this council will work diligently to advance the Chamber’s commitment to its members.
The Arvada Chamber works diligently to help solve its member businesses’ most critical business challenges. Members of this KAPS Council will help develop and track quantifiable goals that support the Member Services division of the Chamber including new members, retention, attendance at membership events, program participation, and more. Additionally, the Council will hone tactics, events, and programs that will increase the engagement of the business community.
Members of the Membership KAPS Council include:
- Jess Dunn, PM Financial Group LLC
- Mollie Gilligan, Payroll Vault – North Metro Denver
- Kathryn Seehusen, Colorado Home Realty – Kathryn & Joe Seehusen
- Barb Stevens, EOS Worldwide
- Nicole Bendig-Lamb, Snarky Sweet Cake Chick, LLC
- Paul Lillagore, Keller Williams Avenues, Lantern Home Group
- Michael Yocum, Yocum Tech
- Quinn Varela, NTV 360 Denver
- Holli Arnett, Your Neighbor Magazine
- Lenka Juchelkova, The Arvada Tavern
Learn more about this council at www.arvadachamber.org/membershipkapscouncil.
The Arvada Chamber will publish quarterly updates from this KAPS Council, as well as opportunities for other business leaders to get involved.