While we all have a lot to worry about during these challenging times – there is one thing we can take a minute to celebrate. A new term we have coined at the Arvada Chamber is CREATIVE COMMERCE. This is the innovative moment where out of necessity or creativity a business finds new ways to activate through supply chain improvements, staff engagement, creative communication or technology enhancements. The Arvada Chamber commends all of our local businesses who are flipping the normal way of doing things to develop new and exciting strategies to help their business weather the storm.
We are committed to highlighting this innovation and tell the stories of resilience in our community. If you have a story to share about how your business is practicing creative commerce please tell us through this form. We will share your story below and through other community-wide channels. #WeGotThisArvada!
Spirits Wine Provisions
5713 Olde Wadsworth Blvd / (303) 273-9463
- Now offering free delivery and curbside pick up for orders placed online. All invoices now processed through email.
- Introducing “Quarantinis!” Spirits is also putting together packages for sale that include all the fixings for a cocktail. Once purchased, the customer receives a password that gives them access to a special video with a bartender from Bluegrass or The Arvada Tavern showing them a step by step of how to make the cocktail. They will also be given a link to Venmo to “tip their bartender.”
- “Support Our Bartenders” Campaign: We are asking you to donate money, for a chance to win wine, whiskey and more. We have amazing prizes being donated (list to follow) and 100% of the proceeds will go directly to the bartenders at The Bluegrass Lounge, and The Arvada Tavern. Let’s show them how much we love and appreciate them while they are forced to close their doors. For every $10 you donate, you have a chance at one or more of the amazing wine or whiskey combos.
5405 W 56th Ave, Unit C / (303) 431-4949
Talnua and Spirits Wine and Provisions are teaming up to make hand sanitizer for first responders and healthcare workers. Talnua is distilling the alcohol and SWP is working to get the bottles.
Olde Town Flower Shoppe
7505 Grandview Ave # B / (303) 424-3033
Currently, nursing homes and assisted living facilities are still able to receive flower deliveries. They are promoting that if you have family or friends who are quarantined (or facility staff) and you can’t visit, maybe sending them flowers is a good alternative to brighten their day!
Jefferson Animal Clinic
8790 Ralston Rd / (303) 423-3370
The animal clinic is offering Car-Side Check-Ins for all clients and patients so they can continue to practice social distancing while providing the best medical care for the patients.
7550 Grant Pl / (720) 583-1207
Students can register for online classes through their website. Also, doing FREE 15-minute mini-moment classes every weekday at Noon MST both on our their conference line & also on Facebook Live so they can assist anyone who needs that little break to breathe & relax.
5777 Olde Wadsworth Blvd R200 / (717) 580-4092
Online shopping and free delivery including gift cards!
Free online workouts and videos for members!
Little By Little Boutique
5626 Olde Wadsworth Blvd / (720) 592-0144
Online sales. Offering curbside pick up, delivery within 10 miles, or free shipping!
Bentley’s Pet Stuff
7705 Wadsworth BLVD Unit F / (720) 639-6958
Now offering curb side pick up for our customers not comfortable coming into stores.
10675 Ralston Rd / (303) 422-1212
We have generators, propane, and any other tool needed to pass the time! We have taken some very specific measures to ensure the safety of all of our employees and customers. Our cleaning and disinfecting protocol is second to none.
7513 Grandview Ave / (720) 479-8434
Online customers can have orders brought out via curbside pickup or shipped free (for orders over $50). Now through March 31, take 20% off online orders with code STAYHOME.
Customers can book custom appointments to discuss jewelry needs in person or virtually. Custom and repair work can be performed via mail or curbside dropoff/pickup to minimize contact.
While not presently open, offering virtual shopping assistance (email, Instagram, text, etc) with a limited amount of in-person, private shopping appointments in their gallery.
Our April art show–“Brooching the Subject”– will be online here. It goes live on April 3rd.
7405 Grandview Ave / (720) 379-5739
We’re selling online through Facebook while physical store is closed!
7403 Grandview Ave / (303) 420-2525
Call for curbside delivery. Also can shop online for delivery to your home – free shipping right now!
7401 Grandview Ave / (303) 463-6565
Carly is doing virtual shopping by appointment. She will do video calls with customers, discuss their shopping needs and walk around the store to show them products. Items can be shipped or delivered locally.
The Bluegrass Coffee & Bourbon Lounge
7415 Grandview Ave / (720) 476-3950
For some companies we may offer 250 word essay for students who visited our conference in 2020.
5695 Yukon St / (303) 495-5521
In an effort to limit public interaction, we have closed our doors to the public, and we are now open by appointment only. Additionally, we have started moving inventory to social media and e-commerce platforms. Gift certificates for our shop are available online, and we are selling natural stone bead bracelets at $20 each, including shipping, in an effort to give our community near and far an opportunity to support us. The idea behind the bracelets is that one purchase turns into labor for our staff and our local post office, plus income flow to our suppliers, and so on. All of our bracelets are handmade by our staff with natural stone beads (no plastic, no glass).
Das Meyer Fine Pastry Chalet
13251 W 64th Ave / (303) 425-5616
Announced on their Facebook Page, Das Meyer opened up a window in their chalet to serve as a drive-up window!
Animal Assisted Therapy
7275 Kipling St / (720) 266-4444
Beginning this week, AATPC is now offering a short-term tele-therapy session option for anyone in our community who would like some extra support during this unprecedented time. These 30 minute sessions will be conducted via Zoom, a HIPAA compliant video calling modality, with other options being discussed between you and your therapist. We are asking for a $20 (minimum) donation for each session which will go towards caring for our animals and our ranch during this time. If you or someone you know is interested in getting started with short-term (or long-term therapy), please call or email Lexie at 720-266-4444 x0 or email@example.com
Snarky Sweet Cake Chick, LLC
Nicole Bendig-Lamb has been doing “virtual tastings” for wedding clients where she delivers a tasting box (dropped at their doorstep) and then when she returns to the studio, they jump on a Zoom conference call for the consultation portion! She also have cookie kits available for delivery for families to decorate cookies together as a fun activity.
- The Power of Joining Your Local Chamber by Kami Welch, Arvada Chamber of Commerce
- 8 Ways the Arvada Chamber will Drive Economic Recovery
- 5 Quick Tips to Optimize Your Chamber Profile by Lynn Sierras-Krone, Arvada Chamber of Commerce
- Make Your Business Thrive By Building An Adaptive Team by Kelsey Ashton, Jefferson County Public Library
- Arvada, Colorado Offers a Free COVID-19 At Your Business Toolkit
- Arvada Chamber of Commerce Now Accepting Nominations For The 2020 Man and Woman of the Year
- Arvada Works Program Update | March 2019
- Arvada Chamber 2019 Membership BBQ
- COVID-19 Response Webinar Series
- The Growth of Influencer Marketing and How You Can Get in on It by Mike Saunders, Marketing Huddle