Program Manager Job Description
The Big WHY
Mission: The Arvada Chamber of Commerce is the catalyst for solving Arvada’s most critical business challenges and a champion for advancing a thriving community.
Vision: Healthy businesses, thriving community.
- We put our members at the center of everything we do.
- We support our diverse business community by creating an environment of inclusiveness, civility and respect.
- We understand business and community need and drive action that leads to lasting opportunities and outcomes.
- We serve as a convener around critical business and community conversations.
- We create WOW experiences and relationships.
Program Engagement Strategies and Outreach
- Support Chamber priorities including workforce, healthcare, advocacy, leadership, network building and resilience through program and project management, relationship building and partner development.
- Support the Chamber President and team in driving outcomes related to each of the priority areas of the Chamber. This will include meeting design, follow-up and stakeholder engagement.
Growth and Development Support
- Drive connections that lead to an expanded network for the Arvada Chamber of Commerce including new members and current member engagement.
- Lead Chamber member onboarding efforts leading to improved member engagement.
- Attend chamber and community events to build relationships and support the work of the Arvada Chamber of Commerce.
General Office Expectations and Support
- Attend regular staff meetings and events
- Make connections between members and partners to help others build their professional networks
- Support overall member engagement strategies
- Support general office needs including phones, greeting guests, office cleanliness, etc.
- Being a business support organization, it is our job to evolve our efforts to support the most critical needs. With this in mind we expect that the above list will change over time.
The Skills Needed
- A love for people and building meaningful relationships
- A can-do attitude
- A focus on RESULTS
- An ability and willingness to adapt quickly to new challenges
- A warm, vibrant energy to deliver on WOW experiences
- A strong desire to follow-up until the task is complete
- A willingness to present at and lead meetings
- A creative approach to helping the Chamber thrive and solve internal and external challenges
- A team player who looks out for the success of the entire organization
- A solid understanding of general office protocol and software
The Dollars: Salary range of $43,000-$48,000 + bonus potential
- Healthcare: We will cover up to 50% of your medical and dental coverage.*
- Simple IRA: We will match up to 3% of a simple IRA to be set-up and deducted in conjunction with payroll.*
- Disability + Life Insurance: Short term and long term disability coverage and life insurance are provided.*
- PTO: 15 Days off each year + 4 Sick Days Annually
- 8 paid holidays annually including: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and your birthday.
- Plus a few other time-off surprises during the year
- Regular team building activities
- Partial remote work opportunities
The Next Steps
Please send your resume and a compelling statement on WHY you are the best candidate for this role (250 word max) to email@example.com by March 22, 2021. No phone calls please.
*Waiting period applies