This month, 14 Arvada business and non-profit professionals graduated from the Arvada Chamber’s 2021 Business Bootcamp. Completed on virtual meetings across 12 weeks, this program was designed for small business owners and high-level executives looking to strengthen and grow their business, rise above the competition and create lasting change to benefit their business and employees.
Business Bootcamp includes the below three sections focused on different areas of leading a business. Each week, the participants explored multiple topics led by experts in that field.
- Your Potential
Sessions included Lean Leadership, Strategic Planning, Marketing & Communications, Networking and Technology
- Your Process
Sessions included Business Challenges, Internal & External Liabilities and Financial Stability
- Your People
Sessions included Workplace Culture, Hiring & Retention, Upskilling and Human Resources
Congratulations to our 2021 Business Bootcamp graduates!
- Karen Allen, BeyondHome
- Tessa Gaona, Children’s Eye Physicians
- Peter Coffin, College Nannies + Sitters
- Taylor Beyers-Furst, College Nannies + Sitters
- Beka Hull, College Nannies of Arvada and Broomfield
- Lori Liepold, Colorado Lending Source
- Hunter Wood, Elevated Seltzer
- Garret Gifford, Fastsigns of Arvada
- Michael Lyon, I-KOTA, LLC
- Jim Ferguson, J&K Roofing
- Chris Dowd, TOTO Vacation
- Michele Short, Red Rocks Community College
- Laura Sakry, Red Rocks Community College
- Mary-Ruth Tracy, Tracy’s Arvada
Applications Now Open for the Next Business Bootcamp!
The next Business Bootcamp program will take place September 28 – December 21, 2021. The class will meet on Zoom for 90-minute sessions on the 1st, 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month and in-person at Thrive Workplace West Arvada on the 3rd Tuesdays of the month.
Applications close September 3, 2021. Partial scholarships are available! Please reach out to Samantha Geerdes at email@example.com or call (303) 424-0313 and we can work with you on accommodations to attend.