The Arvada Chamber of Commerce is focused on being a CONVENER, CATALYST, AND CHAMPION for your business. As part of this effort, we want to ensure that we are playing the appropriate role with the issues that impact your business the greatest.
Last year, we conducted a Business Challenges Survey to assist our organization in better identifying and responding to the most impactful challenges that our business community is facing. The top challenges in 2018 included: workforce, the cost of health coverage, capital funding, attainable housing, homelessness, and more opportunities to connect. We heard you and based on the 2018 results we have added the following membership benefits:
- Increased resources dedicated to the roll out and expansion of Arvada Works;
- The launch of a Health Care KAPS Council addressing the rising cost of health care;
- A March 2019 Community Impact Breakfast on homelessness;
- Two additional 2019 networking events;
- The addition of industry-aligned networking opportunities, including Power Groups and industry-specific networking events; and
- Evaluation of support around capital funding for businesses.
We want to continue to ensure that we are playing the appropriate role with the issues that impact your business. Please take some time to fill out the 2019 Business Challenges Survey (click here) and share with other businesses in Arvada. Thank you!