On October 18, the Arvada Chamber of Commerce hosted a Ballots and Breakfast forum to discuss various perspectives behind each of the 2019 School Board Candidates and Ballot Questions. Thank you to Jim Siedlecki, Director of Communication for Adams County, for moderating this forum.
Find a video below with timestamps for the following candidates and issues:
- [3:30] School Board District 3: Stephanie Schooley and Robert Applegate
- [20:25] School Board District 4: Joan Chavez Lee and Susan Miller
- [35:50] Jefferson County Ballot Measure 1A: Retain Taxes, Grants and All Other Revenue in Excess of Limits Instituted From TABOR | Pro: Casey Tighe, Jefferson County District 2 Commissioner. Con: Mike Donahue, Spectrum Properties LLC
- [51:40] Colorado Proposition CC: Retain State Government Revenue | Pro: State Representative Brianna Titone. Con: Michael Fields, Colorado Rising Action Executive Director
- [107:00] Colorado Proposition DD: Legalize Sports Betting with Tax Revenue for Water Projects Measure | Pro: Greg Brophy, former Colorado Senator, District 1