The Thursday Morning Breakfast Group has been meeting since the late 80’s, making it the longest-standing – and quite possibly the most enthusiastic – group at the Arvada Chamber. As of late, they meet at Breadwinners Cafe in Olde Town at 7:30 every Thursday morning.
This group connects over coffee and breakfast, followed by casual conversation, personal introductions, and a rotating presentation by group members. After attending a few meetings, the server at Breadwinners will know your order and your fellow group members may ask you about your most recent vacation, your business goals, things you’re looking forward to, or things with which you’re struggling. Long story short, you will make a new group of friendly connections that might turn into long-term partnerships.
“If someone is looking for a group of business friends to get to know, bounce ideas off, and enjoy a nice breakfast with great service, then this is the group for them,” says Rita Lawrence, a group member and co-owner of All Secure.
“The Thursday Morning networking group is small but mighty. Because we’re a smaller group, it’s easier to get to know the other members on a more personal level. When you come to breakfast with us, it’s more like a family gathering, in addition to business and referral needs. It really is the best way to start my Thursday!”– Rita Lawrence, Co-Owner, All Secure
Are you interested in checking out this group? Guests are welcome to visit any Chamber group up to two times before officially joining the chamber and the group. With any questions, please feel free to reach out to Mary Runkel, who will connect you with the current group moderator. Please fill out this form so we can check availability and help you find the right fit!
- Bob Dyer, President, RCDyer Wealth Management, Inc.
- Deborah Pearson, President, American Family Insurance
- Dr. Seth Chamberlain, Chiropractor, ABLE Wellness Center
- Ereka O’Hara, HomeSmart Realty Group
- Shaun Pearman, Owner, Pearman Law Firm, P.C.
- Rita Lawrence, Director of the All Secure Experience, All Secure
- Nigel Giraudier, Master Electrician/Owner, ElectriCall LLC
- Chris Woodley, Owner, Mountain Media Production Co.
- Mitch Gebauer, Service Manager, Garvin’s Sewer Service