This group is an excellent platform to connect with other like-minded women in the Chamber and support one another professionally and personally. Inspiring Women is not industry-specific and we invite women from all ages and career levels to join.
Benefits of joining Inspiring Women:
- Meetings twice a month to network with a powerful group of women
- Peer to peer support
- Access to the Inspiring Women Facebook Group to share your updates and support your fellow members
- Inclusion in and receipt of the group’s membership directory
- Opportunity to be the Member Spotlight. Benefits of this opportunity include:
- Speak for 15 minutes at a member meeting about your business/ organization and/or share tools that have helped you grow
- Featured in a blog article posted to the Arvada Chamber website to share with your network
- Inclusion in a Social Media post on the Chamber channels and in a Chamber-wide email blast
Do I need to be a member of the Arvada Chamber of Commerce to be a member of Inspiring Women?
Participation in Inspiring Women is limited to members of the Arvada Chamber of Commerce. Members must be in good standing (membership dues paid) with the Arvada Chamber and Inspiring Women to continue participating in the group.
What is the cost to join?
To join Inspiring Women, you must first be a Chamber Member. Depending on your member level, there is a $75 annual investment to be a part of Inspiring Women. You may visit the group once before officially joining.
When are the meetings?
1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month from 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Visit the Chamber calendar to register for the next meeting!
Click here to apply for membership. Contact Mary with any questions at email@example.com
Inspiring Women Member Spotlight