This group is an excellent platform to connect with other like-minded women in the Chamber and support one another professionally and personally. Inspiring Women is not industry-specific and we invite women from all ages and career levels to join.
About This Group
Meets 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month from 4:00 – 5:00 PM
Benefits of joining Inspiring Women:
- Meetings twice a month to network with a powerful group of women
- Peer-to-peer support
- Access to the Inspiring Women Facebook Group to share your updates and support your fellow members
- Inclusion in and receipt of the group’s membership directory
- Opportunity to be the Member Spotlight. Benefits of this opportunity include:
- Speak for 15 minutes at a member meeting about your business/ organization and/or share tools that have helped you grow
- Featured in a blog article posted to the Arvada Chamber website to share with your network
- Inclusion in a Social Media post on the Chamber channels and in a Chamber-wide email blast
Do I need to be a member of the Arvada Chamber of Commerce to be a member of Inspiring Women?
Participation in Inspiring Women is limited to members of the Arvada Chamber of Commerce. Members must be in good standing (membership dues paid) with the Arvada Chamber and Inspiring Women to continue participating in the group.
Interested in joining this group?
Please fill out the below form so we can check availability and help you find the right fit!
Arvada Chamber business leaders created the Business Mastery Group in August of 2022 with the goal of a group focused on discussion, learning, and professional growth. Also known as "Biz Mastery" or "BMG," the collaborative group members tend to value the...
By Kathryn Seehusen, Colorado Home Realty Networking events can be intimidating, but they can also be a lot of fun if you approach them with a playful and open, confident mindset. Here are some tips on how to navigate these events with ease while still having a good...
Arvada Young Professionals is the largest and longest-running network of Arvada professionals age 40 and under. Since 2011, AYP has helped young professionals make valuable local connections, learn from experts, and advance as leaders in the community and in their...
The Tuesday Lunch Group is one of the longest-running leads groups at the Arvada Chamber. This industry-agnostic group meets weekly, with the location and moderator rotating quarterly. "The Tuesday lunch group offers me a way to personally connect with members in a...
The B2B Morning Networking Group features a mutually supportive group of Chamber members that passes qualified referrals and fosters long-term partnerships. The group meets twice monthly on Wednesdays at 9:00 AM. Members of the group also regularly give back to the...
AYP In Your Shoes is your introduction to an Arvada Young Professionals peer at their place of business or favorite location in Arvada! This series is hosted by Colin Ferro, Director of Operations at Epic Experience. In this video, learn more about Jessica M. Dunn,...