The Arvada Chamber is proud to bring you the What’s Important Now Podcast. This podcast features business and community leaders with timely updates and advice to help Arvada businesses and non-profits thrive.
Guests: Samantha Troisi (Graduate, University of California Long Beach) and Arielle Wiedenbeck (Graduate, University of Nebraska – Lincoln).
The Public Relations Student Society of America hosted a competition this past year which challenged student teams to implement a public relations campaign centered on enhancing civility in their community.
The 2021 Bateman Case Study Competition received 54 entries. We are joined on the podcast by leaders from the top two entries to discuss why promoting civility is critical for your employees and customers and tactics you should employ today.
Listen to this episode below and subscribe to the What’s Important Now Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts!
A special thank you to Jon Goldberg for contributing to this episode. Jon is the founder and chief reputation architect of Reputation Architects Inc., a reputation risk-management and strategic-communications firm dedicated to building, protecting and restoring reputations in a world of diminished trust. He serves on the Executive Committee of PRSA’s Counselors Academy.
- Public Relations Student Society of America Announces National Competition to Promote Civility in Public Discourse
- University of California Long Beach State – 2021 Bateman Entry – “CivilityLB”
- University of Nebraska Lincoln – 2021 Bateman Entry – “#ChooseCivility
- PRSA Civility Task Force White Paper
- 2021 Bateman Case Competition on Civility (Videos)
- PRSA: Civility and Civil Discourse — Indispensable Attributes of Civilization
- Reputation Architects: It’s Time for Thoughtful Leadership