This year, Arvada ballots will include city council elections and school board elections, as well as two statewide ballot measures: Proposition II and Proposition HH. Last month, the Arvada Chamber hosted a forum to meet our city council candidates. At our second election forum on October 20, “Ballots and Breakfast,” we heard a breakdown of the two ballot measures and met all five school board candidates.
Below, find a video recording of the event, photos, and additional resources. Election day is November 7, 2023!
Video and Presentation:
- Click here to watch a livestream video of the full event. Find timestamps below to jump to each section.
- Click here to view the PPT presentation from the event.
School Board Candidates:
Director District 3 (starting at 4:15 of the video)
- Thomas Wicke
- Michelle Applegate (via video)
Director District 4 (starting at 18:20 of the video)
Prop HH (starting at 46:11 of the video)
Prop II (starting at 1:04:00 of the video)
- Tanya Nathan (Speaker in support)
- Prop II and Prop HH: Arvada Chamber Positions + Resources
- City of Arvada: 2023 Candidates and Voter Info
- Jefferson County Ballot Drop-off and Voter Locations
- Adams County Ballot Drop-off and Voter Locations