Arvada Young Professionals
Arvada Young Professionals is the largest and longest-running network of Arvada professionals age 40 and under. Since 2011, AYP has helped young professionals make valuable local connections, learn from experts, and advance as leaders in the community and in their careers.
About Arvada Young Professionals
mEETS ON 2nd Wednesdays, 9:00 - 10:00 am
AYP is dedicated to positively shaping the future of Arvada through professional development, community involvement, and building authentic relationships.
Benefits of joining AYP:
- Build relationships: Forge professional and personal connections with more than 40 peers
- Monthly Meetings: Get professional development tips at monthly meetings, hosted at unique local locations
- AYP Happy Hour: Network at casual social hours, hosted at various Arvada locations
- Give Back: Ability to volunteer at various events for local non-profits
jOIN FOR $50/YEAR
- Access to AYP networking and professional development events
- Access to all AYP communication
- Opportunity for spotlights Arvada Chamber digital channels
- Opportunity to sponsor and host AYP events
- Leadership Bootcamp Discount: participate in the Arvada Chamber’s award-winning leadership bootcamp programs at a reduced rate
Interested in joining this group?
Please fill out the below form so we can check availability and help you find the right fit!
The Thursday Morning Breakfast Group has been meeting since the late 80’s, making it the longest-standing - and quite possibly the most enthusiastic - group at the Arvada Chamber. As of late, they meet at Breadwinners Cafe in Olde Town at 7:30 every Thursday morning....
Arvada Chamber business leaders created the Business Mastery Group in August of 2022 with the goal of a group focused on discussion, learning, and professional growth. Also known as "Biz Mastery" or "BMG," the collaborative group members tend to value the...
By Kathryn Seehusen, Colorado Home Realty Networking events can be intimidating, but they can also be a lot of fun if you approach them with a playful and open, confident mindset. Here are some tips on how to navigate these events with ease while still having a good...
Arvada Young Professionals is the largest and longest-running network of Arvada professionals age 40 and under. Since 2011, AYP has helped young professionals make valuable local connections, learn from experts, and advance as leaders in the community and in their...
The Tuesday Lunch Group is one of the longest-running leads groups at the Arvada Chamber. This industry-agnostic group meets weekly, with the location and moderator rotating quarterly. "The Tuesday lunch group offers me a way to personally connect with members in a...
The B2B Morning Networking Group features a mutually supportive group of Chamber members that passes qualified referrals and fosters long-term partnerships. The group meets twice monthly on Wednesdays at 9:00 AM. Members of the group also regularly give back to the...