The Arvada Chamber Networking Groups are an accessible, inviting space for individuals and company representatives of all kinds. The only requirement for joining (beyond officially joining the Chamber) is the desire to connect with other driven partners to build relationships – which, from our experience, leads to business growth and stronger community relationships.
Benefits of being involved:
- Pass and receive leads
- Meet and develop strategic business partners
- Gain exposure to like-minded professionals
- Create lifetime connections
- Get added marketing exposure through our group bio pages
Sample meeting layout:
- 9:00 a.m.: Meeting starts with announcements, guest welcome, host welcome
- 9:10 a.m.: Attendees get 1-2 minutes for an introduction and possible icebreaker
- 9:45 – 10:00 a.m.: Presenter begins
- 10:00 a.m.: Meeting ends
5 steps for joining a group:
- Ensure you are a Chamber member.
- Apply to the program using the form below.
- Visit the group – a Chamber staff member will connect you. If you haven’t heard from a Chamber staff member in 48 hours, please email email@example.com.
- Pay any associated group fees (depending on member level) by signing into the member portal.
- Create an account on Mighty Networks for meeting locations and group updates.